Uh Oh - Wellness Essentials
Natural First Aid Essentials for New Born and Beyond
Toddlers love to explore, and sometimes their adventures can lead to an Uh Oh. Learning to crawl or walk takes a lot of practice and can lead to bumps. To heal their bruises and scrapes, toddlers need safe, natural remedies and a big hug from Mum or Dad.
Babies and Toddlers are still building their immune systems so they often suffer symptoms of colds. Starting child care can be a time when toddlers get sick a lot, which is exhausting for the whole family. Luckily there are plenty of natural treatments to help ease their illness and discomfort.
Be prepared for a toddler's injuries and illnesses with a care package that covers the most common Uh Oh's. This care package makes a thoughtful gift for a new baby or toddler who is learning to walk, or children starting child care or kindergarten.
For bumps, bruises and scrapes:
- Bosisto's Natural Antiseptic Spray 55ml of Eucalyptus, Lavender and Tea Tree to clean scrapes and scratches
- Brauer Kids Arnica Cream 75g to aid healing of bruises, sprains and sore muscles
- Acure Baby Fix It Stick 14g with pumpkin, borage and pomegranate oils for healing cuts, cracked lips, and dry skin under the nose
- Everyday Good Company biodegradable plastic strip Bandages (20 pack) are latex free and suitable for sensitive skin
- Little Minx Signature Ice Packs (2) are exactly the right size for little people’s bumps and bruises
For coughs, colds and sniffles:
- Brauer Baby Saline Nasal Spray 30ml and Aspirator to relieve stuffy noses in newborns and toddlers
- Simply Gentle Organic Baby Safe Cotton Buds (60 pack) for cleaning baby’s ears and nose. Made from 100% organic cotton with biodegradable paper stems
- MILK Snotty Grotty Room Spray 75ml helps to clear baby’s nasal passage for a good night’s sleep
- Euky Bearub Eucalyptus Chest Rub 50g with natural Eucalyptus vapours to help relieve the symptoms of colds. Suitable for age 2+
For pain and fever:
- Brauer Baby & Child Pain & Fever Oral Liquid 50ml includes natural ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to provide temporary relief from pain and mild fever. Does not contain aspirin or paracetamol
- Rite Aid Digital Thermometer with gentle temple touch reading that can be used even while baby is asleep
- Munchkin Liquid Medicine Dispenser is shaped like a bottle teat to help babies take medicine easily
This care package comes beautifully presented in a Large Suitcase gift box.