Sleep School - Sleep Support
Helps baby and parents get a good night’s sleep
Newborn babies can be exhausting! These tiny people demand a lot from Mum and Dad, and sleep deprivation is the most common complaint of new parents.
Just as parents teach their children to talk, walk and eat, many babies and children need to be taught how to sleep well. Creating a positive and relaxing bedtime routine helps baby learn when it is time to sleep.
A good bedtime routine includes a warm bath, a soothing massage, a story, and a favourite toy. Scents of lavender, chamomile and sandalwood can create calm and associations with sleep.
This care package of natural and organic sleep solutions makes a perfect gift for a baby shower or new baby. Tired parents will be eternally grateful to you for choosing a gift that helps them get more sleep.
- Brauer Baby Naturals Sleepytime Bath 250ml keeps baby’s skin hydrated and soft with honey, shea butter and paw paw. Soothing aromatherapy oils of Ylang Ylang, Chamomile and Lavender promote sleep.
- Badger Organic Night Night Balm 21g helps baby relax for sleep with gentle aromatherapy. Massage onto baby’s temples, neck and wrists to release the calming scents of lavender, sandalwood and spearmint
- MILK Nighty Night Room Spray 75ml relaxes and calms baby naturally. With just a few sprays this lavender, chamomile and sandalwood will prepare baby for sleep
- Brauer Homeopathic Baby & Child Sleep Support Liquid 100ml contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to relieve sleeplessness. Free of gluten, sugar, lactose, artificial colours and flavours. Can be used for babies from 6 months of age
- Giraffe Comforter is a luxurious, soft friend for baby. Creating a positive sleep association with a familiar toy can do wonders for baby’s sleep
- This gift comes beautifully presented in a mini Suitcase