Looking Good Babe!
Care Package for baby's nails, hair, teeth and skin
Learning to cut a newborn baby’s nails can be terrifying. Such tiny fingers, such soft little nails; it can be a really worrying task for parents. As baby grows, new grooming challenges arise. The next daily bathroom battles are detangling a mop of wet hair and keeping new teeth and gums healthy.
This unique and thoughtful care package has all the essential nursery grooming tools for taking care of precious newborns. These beautiful Eco Products are BPA and PVC free, designed with absolute safety in mind.
- Nail Clippers and Scissors keep little nails trimmed to prevent scratching. Stainless steel cutting edge with rounded tips for safe grooming.
- Made with natural wood and natural hair bristles, the Nail Brush gently cleans under nails and helps remove any excess clipping edges
- Eco Organic Wooden Hair Brush and Comb are kind and gentle to baby’s sensitive skin. Natural goat hair bristles are soft on little heads and natural wood handles are made from renewable resources
- Fairy Hair Detangler spray (75ml) by MILK can be used when hair is wet to prevent knots, or when hair is dry to improve neatness and add extra shine. Made from beautiful natural ingredients
- Silicone Finger Gum and Tooth Brush by Jack N Jill to keep new chompers happy and healthy
- Natural Konjac Sponge is kind and gentle for brand new skin. Derived from the root of the konjac plant, it helps to gently cleanse and restore the pH level of the skin. Free of artificial colours, preservatives, synthetics or additives
- Rubber Duck is a little friend to make bath time fun
- Gift comes in the Little Minx Signature Cotton Drawstring bag