Big Brother, Big Sister
For the older sibling when a new baby comes along
Bringing a new baby into the family can be an exciting, scary and confusing time for the older sibling. Help them along the way with something special just for them.
It can be challenging for a toddler to miss out when friends and family visit with presents for the new baby. By bringing a special gift for the older sibling, you can make sure they feel included in the celebration. Fun activities like colouring and puzzles can help pass the time when Mummy is busy feeding the new baby.
One way to ease tension is to have the new baby give a gift to their older sibling. Big Brother or Big Sister will feel special and loved when the new baby gives them a present to say, “It’s great to meet you. I know we’re going to be best buddies.”
This gift includes fun toys, activities to keep a little one occupied, and a heartwarming book about becoming an older sibling.
To understand more about the new baby:
- There is a House inside my Mummy* rhyming picture book with a gorgeous story of a little boy who is excited for his baby brother or sister to arrive
- Super cute Cambodia Knits Magnetic Monkey with magnetic hands and feet to attach it to metal surfaces, wrap around bag straps or the pram
- Kid O Push Car to vroooom up and down the hallway
To keep little people busy:
- Day at the Zoo Colouring Activity Set with 48 colouring pictures, 10 textas and 5 sheets of stickers
- Tiger Tribe Inflatable Globe showing animals of the world
- Tiger Tribe Sticker Pack
- Petit Puzzle 24 piece Puzzle
- Little Minx Signature cotton Drawstring Bag to keep all the activities together and take favourites to the hospital
*Note: if you already have the book “There is a House inside my Mummy” you may choose another book of similar value from the Little Minx Book Corner. Please make a comment with your request in the checkout.
Several of the toys in this gift are marked as suitable for ages 3+.